We want to remind these families that life is a gift, and they are going to receive the greatest gift of all- a child. We want these mommies to see past the uncertainty, the fear, the confusion and experience strength and the joy of raising a child.
Give the gift of LOVE this month. For the month of December, we are partnering with Embrace Grace, Inc. to give the gift of love to mommies-to-be that are facing an unplanned pregnancy. Please take the time to write an encouraging letter to a mommy-to-be. You will find a template in the box titled “Dear Brave Girl” that will be used to write a letter. That is exactly what we want her to understand- that we stand beside her and praise her bravery and courage amid fear.
What is in the box:
- Template- “Dear Brave Girl,”
- Pregnant on Campus Material (good for table event)
- Embrace Grace Brochure and information
- An envelope with a business reply sticker is in your EIB place all letters to mothers in this, seal it well, and put it in the mail to the Embrace Grace HQ’s
- Embrace Grace’s Group Leaders- use this to connect with one of their leaders in your region to see how you and your groups can partner up, especially over the holiday season.
- EG- is Embrace Grace for expectant mommies
- EL- is Embrace Life for mom’s that have already given birth
How to use the box:
- We have provided you with the template. You will need to make copies of the template for your group or tabling event.
- If you are doing this in one of your group meetings, have each person write an encouraging letter to a mommy-to-be.
- If you are doing a table event- encourage people to come write a letter to a mommy. This is a great way to introduce people to your group and RECRUIT!
Please use stickers, cut outs, markers, etc. to make the letters stand out and bring a much-needed smile to the faces of these women.
*Please review all letters before you send them. Remember these are going to expectant mommies that need encouragement and heartfelt words.